Tyre assembly, disassembly, inflation and balancing must be performed with the appropriate equipment and by qualified personnel.
Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of car services. Whether you drive a passenger car or medium sized truck or SUV, our mechanics strive to ensure that your vehicle will be performing at its best.
- compliance with the legal rules and those imposed by the manufacturer in the choice of tyre: structure, size, speed index, load index and categories of use,
- follow the installation instructions on the sidewall of the tyre (direction of rotation or direction of installation),
- compliance with the particularities related to certain specific tyre (low sidewall tires, run flat tires, etc.).
- compliance with the operating pressure specified by the vehicle manufacturer, the tyre manufacturer or the driver
- compliance with the particularities related to certain specific tyre (low sidewall tyre , tread tyre , etc.)